Even in the current difficult situation, we have secured our office operations and can guarantee continuous availability and consultation. Our lawyers (except for the stand-by team in the office) are practicing from outside the office and can thus ensure the support of our clients.
We have set up a COVID-19 task force, which can advise and support you in all questions related to COVID-19 or the resulting business and legal challenges. Your persons of contact can also be reached as before under their usual contact details. Do not hesitate to contact us and stay healthy!
Most recent update on COVID-19:
Agreement: Home office must be agreed upon, if not already provided for in the employment contract. In times of the COVID-19 crisis, it is to be assumed that employees are forced to give their consent due to their fiduciary duty (unless this would be unreasonable due to special circumstances), but this does not change the…
Articles on COVID-19:
- What must be considered for Home Office and requires improvement?
- Answers to new short-time work: This is how the state pays your personnel!
- 2nd COVID-19 Act – Effects on Time Limits
- Relevant employment law topics in the Coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis
- Legal consequences for rent and lease of the measures taken in relation to Corona Virus (COVID-19)